Group 6 Weekend



Quick update on campus-life on UWC-USA!!

EXED Presentation in NMHU-11


            Well, this one is interesting. So, Alex the coordinator of Experiential Education in UWC-USA asked 5 students to talk about their experience about ExEd in a community event. Basically what he asked us to do it just share our stories to this event because this community supports our school around $1500 yearly. Alex said we just need to let them know what are we using the money for. All of us thought It will be a long presentation, so we prepare a slideshow. On the D-Day, they told us we only have less than 5 minutes. It went really fast and I just feel that I’m more comfortable now speaking in English by coming to this event. Even though it’s not that big event, but this small opportunity where I can speak in front of people just give me the courage to do more in the future. My goal is to have a TED Talks next year!

Dance Spring Concert -12


I’ll just say it in one line. A well-made concert by the dance team which I’m sure the audiences are pleased with the show but its pain in the ass for the Tech People. 

Music Spring Concert-13


Because I worked for Dance Spring Concert as Tech Stage, I don’t need to work for this. It’s the first event where I came as an audience rather than a Tech Member. Very relaxing and as always, Tech stage always killin’ it. My team is awesome!
Art Exhibit -14
            THIS IS THE BEST ART EXHIBIT I COULD EVER ATTEND! I know most of the artists so I feel connected because I know how hard all of them prepared for this. This is a second year only exhibit. So, they show us their work for two years as an art student. I wish I take pictures that day but I forgot to bring my phone. Anyway it’s a very great exhibit and I love it!

Komentar

Postingan Populer