crush

seeing your back make me soft 
just the way you laugh 
the way you talked with people 
when you asked me "how you doing?"

talking with you feel like a blessing
walking with you together makes me feel special 
scroll my camera roll only to see your stupid video
our photos in my wall always made my bad day better in instant

hey guess what? i never told you about it right
i actually want to tell you about it 
but speaking from experience, 
it would never ended up well if you told him about it
but i think i like this relationship better
friend for him and more than friend for me

sad part is i can't always hangout with you
i mean i'm not that fun you know
it just i want to simply be by your side
listen to your story 
sharing concern
i want him to feel comfortable around me 
i just want to do every simple thing with you  

he always with fun people that i'll never get closed to
people come to him without even trying 
not like me, i had to try (really) hard to make people come to me
yeah it's not that serious but still sometimes i felt empty
i don't think he would ever felt empty

you are such a good person
i have never met someone like you before 
i know you different right away
i really love spending time with you

can time stopped now?
i don't want to move on, this felt so great
i stuck in this time
my feeling got stuck 
i want to escape but i can't 
i stuck here with you
not with you 
with my feeling towards you

  

Komentar

Postingan Populer