Last Class!!!!!




GUESS WHO JUST HAD HER LAST CLASS FOR THIS YEAR!!!! Yep, it’s real, I’m done with classes. I’m done for this year and finally free from having classes. Well not really free because I still have the first-year exam, but at least after the exam is done I will finish my first year super soon. I am excited and scared at the same time. All my teacher saying bye and wishing all of us to have a wonderful summer (even tho they well aware that we have EE and IA work during the summer). But I am grateful and I just wanna share that with you Algos!!

            The last update that I wanna say is that yesterday on Thursday, 5/9/2019 I just had my first econ exam. A real exam for this year that covered the whole materials from the first trimester. I guess it went well. I just want 6 and I’d be very grateful for that. Also, the real date for first-year exams is on May 15-16. Wish me luck!

Komentar

Postingan Populer