I FINISHED ALL MY EXAM!!! I'M DONE WITH IB!!




Welp hellow people! I just finished my exam wohoooooo!! I’m super happy and I felt really good right now. I mean it’s not like I did perfectly on my exam, I just feel like all the effort that I put in on this exam soon will worth it. My last trimester report card said that my total score is 37/42 which is super good. But I’m a bit greedy so I want to get at least increase by 2 points on my Econ score from 4 to 6. I really hope I did well on the test and I’m excited to spend my last days with second years.

            By the way, exam here for us firsties happen in the auditorium. They filled the auditorium with a huge table and a chair. The first time I entered the room, It’s so scary. I feel like I’m inside some Korean, Chinese, or Thailand school drama lol. It’s fun tho, an interesting story that I could tell to people back home. I’ll update you on how I did in the test on my next post Algos!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer