BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! 18 y.o

Happy Birthday to Me!


Bunch of things happening today. We don't have class because there's Annual Conference happening. This event is the biggest event in campus. It happens yearly and it always grow bigger and bigger each year. This year we invite more than 30+ school and organization to co me to campus and we have around 15+ speaker and also a couple of students speaker. The day before when I was organizing my journal and schedule, i realized i have lots of assignment due a couple days after Annual Conference. So i was planning to not attending any workshop or participate in any kind of activities they have and doing my homework. But after i heard Victoria Mora speech at the forum, it changed my mind. but anyway yeah now let's talk about my birthday!

Midnight around 12.30 am in the morning, Yuden and Aimee, one of my closest friend in my dorm came to my room and bring me a bowl full of chocolate, marshmellow, and oreos with notes from people. They're literally the first people saying happy birthday to me and it was so gewd. I never expect someone would actually came to my room 30 minutes after a day passed and give me something so sweet. Also after a while around 12.45 Sara came to my room and say hbd to me. I love her so much! Sunao came after and we had a good talk until around 2 in the morning lol. Then i went to bed and sleep. 

Woke up in the morning with a good feeling cuz a night before lots of people already tell me a birthday wishes because the time difference between New Mexico and Indonesia. But yeah i changed to my best clothes and went to auditorium to attend Annual Conference. In auditorium, lots of people congratulate me and saying Happy Birthday to me,  I love it so much! also NDABA MANDELA sign me his book and wrote HBD there. hahah it was really fun when i talked to him. btw if y'all doesn't know, he's the grandson of NELSON MANDELA.

Also the entire day i was focusing to engage with the event and and getting lots of footage for a video. It's a longggggg dayyyyyy. At lunch, it was really fun too. Basically meet lot of people and they congratulate me just felt so good. At lunch i sat with my favorite people on campus and we had a really good joke. But yeah it was a fun day yet kinda tiring. After the event finished, i went to my room and sleep right after i got there. I slept for like 3 hours till Sara came to my room and told me to go to the open mic even though it's actually her disguise to make me come to the surprise party. lol.

The story starts when i wasn't even realize if Sara gonna bring me to chum dayroom. I was just woke up so my face was a mess. I mean i kinda expect it they're going to throw a party, but not at this time. The party wasn't that kind of party, there's a cake where Ai and Tei made it for me. Also they stick lots of my picture all over the dayroom. I love it tho hahah! here's the picture ==> 






Also we had this open mic in auditorium after check which is also part of Annual Conference. After the surprise party, we all went there. Not a lot of people come but there's enough people to perform especially when all of them are your friends. So at first we have this schedule where people perform, but after its getting closer to midnight, lots of people just randomly going to the stage and sing a song. One of my best friends in campus sang a song for me in my birthday. It was really nice and i'm so happy. And almost all the audiences there are my closest friends. Once again, i feel so blessed to have lots of people who actually care and love me. I love all of 'em.

There's a video about all the thing that i got on my birthday, but the size is too big so i won't be able to show it to you guys. Also the video when Sunao and Paul sang the song. But i could show you this video!

This is when the surprise happened!


Komentar

Postingan Populer