soooooooooooo busyyyyyyyyyyyy

CLIMATE CHANGE                             

Once again, ESS class never failed to surprise me and taught me lots of things. The last time about how Ben as a teacher did a good job in class and just always inspire me. But now I’m amazed with the topic and my peers. I mean I know climate change is happening now and it’s getting worse and worse. But like studying this topic till get in depth just shocked me in a lot of ways. Moreover, Ben decided to teach this topic for around 26 hours while in the IB requirements, its only 10 hours. I like it how my class getting excited and involved in this topic.


VACCINE AND A DAY OFF

Got three vaccines in one day and she (Fenicia - the nurse) excused me from all class all day. So I got a full day off on WEDNESDAY! If y’all confused why I’m so happy, because Wednesday is like the busiest day from the whole week in UWC. Class end on 5p.m. and we have 2 hours for an ExEd. It felt really nice to have a day off on Wednesday even though I need to work for my ESS Casebook, but still I liked it!


NEW MEXICO DREAM TEAM

Martin, one of my second year leads a group that called NMDT. This group mainly focused on fighting for Immigrant education in the US. They are the kind of organization where doing action is their main things. They went to the senator or governor in the area and demonstrate with a manner expressing their opinion and belief. It was interesting for me because I’ve never join this kind of organization so I’d love to try and maybe I could learn some stuff after. I’ll upload a post if we’re doing something soon! 


TRIMESTER EXAM

Spanish, Mathematics, English, and ESS. For this trimester, I only got those four exam in the trimester exam week. It was rather quite busy. For Spanish and Math, I have a formal test with writing-kind of test, For ESS I just need to write the casebook (I finished it btw I wrote for like 20 pages). About the English task, we need to write a creative kind of paper, so i wrote some commentary like in twitter about the topic that we discussed in class. It was quite fun.

Komentar

Postingan Populer