new trimester, new mood, new motivation


            Well hello guys! Yeah, the second trimester just end today. We got a day off tomorrow and have our first class for the third semester on Friday. It was quite a challenge. I can feel how much I changed since the first time I came here. How in winter break I learnt a lot about myself and how to be more confident speaking in English. I reflect a lot on how I’m doing here as a student, as a daughter, as a human, and as a friend. Oh! and by the way we have PAND trip to Albuquerque on Thursday to eat a Chinese buffet called “Hongkong Buffet” It was a relaxing trip and I finally got a chance to eat a REAL food.


             About academic, I think I’m fine. I’m pretty sure I’ll reach the goal that I set for myself from the last trimester. I’m just worried about one subject that used to be my favorite subject. Economics. This subject literally driving me crazy. It may be cause of the language, or it’s just me that is really sucks at Economics. Out of all 5 test that we had this semester, I never got a 5 out of 7. HAHHAHA I’m embarrassed right now lol. I’m pretty sure I’ll get like 4 in this subject. Don’t be mistaken guys I’m not failing, 4 is like a low B.

            If you asked how I feel mentally here in campus outside of the academic part. We’ll I’d say I’m fine. Not in the best position or mood but it’s good enough to keep me alive. I made mistake, everyone does. It’s not a big deal and I already handled it anyway. Friends? They are all very nice even though still there’re some people that you’re just can’t be close to and that’s totally understandable. Thoughts? Hmm still a lot of negativity inside but yeah, I can bear with it. It’s all good guys life wasn’t always happy anyway.

            But yeah overall, I found my motivation again. Looked back to what my purpose came here in the first place. I’d try to think more positive stuff nowadays and focus on what I want to achieve rather than thinking about not-so important stuff. Also, can you believe it it’s almost 6 months since I first came to UWC!! I’ll tell you about it in other post!

Komentar

Postingan Populer