My first year just ended like that...



GRAD

            The only thing I think that day was just the fact that Goldi will leave at 2pm right after graduation. That anjing is fudge-ing cool. I love him so much! He has helped me go through my first year by being a very dependable brother. He takes care of me and always making me laugh even through my hardest time in UWC. This dude never fails to make me feel safe on campus. He repeatedly said that he will always get my back and no matter what he will be there. We shared lots of memory together. He’s mature and childish at the same time. He knew when to laugh and when to discuss and talk seriously. I regret I didn’t spend more time with him near the end of the year. I mean he’s kinda famous you know HAHA so he didn’t even have time for his countrymate #jk. Anyway, I just love him so much and I don’t want him to leave I don’t want another firstie. I’ll miss him so much next year :((((( Ugh I never said it in front of his face but I rant all my feelings here about him. I hope he didn’t read It cuz it’ll be very cringey eugh. Thanks, njing for always listening to my story, I know you wish I’m a bit sketchy so we could go on a Walk together but I still enjoy the time we spent together. Cooking Indonesian food, went to town, shop in Walmart together. Okay, let’s stop here before I cry even more. Thanks, njing!

POST-GRAD WEEK

            I guess this is what they call a HELL in the real world. Staying on campus with NO SECOND YEAR for a WHOLE WEEK is just like killing yourself slowly. The campus became so quiet and I don’t know what to do. We do have some meeting as a class, RA, dorm, etc. Mostly is packing and doing dorm cleaning. But it’s just very sad because all the second year is left. My buddy, My Fiestie, My string Buddy, My other second year friends. In Grad, I cried like crazy. The first 2 days of post-grad week is the hardest day for me, I bet for all of us firsties. My eyes numb and even blinking is hurting. My body weak and I don’t feel like moving out from my bed at all. It’s a horrible experience. I wish they let us go the same time as the second year.

SUMMER

            Spending only 20 days in Indonesia made me sad. The fact that I had to go to Japan and stay there for a whole month from late June till late July makes me excited but also disappointed at the same time. It’s a great opportunity that not everyone could get in. I know it’ll be fun for sure learning Japanese and staying with a host family. But I also want to spend time with my family and friend in Indonesia. And also I have EE, IA, and Director Notebook need to get done during the summer. UGHH I’m just a bit frustrated rn because my schedule is so packed. I don’t even know if I will get enough rest. But I’ll try my best to enjoy every moment of it and refresh my mind before going back on August 10th to campus and start my second year. 

NEXT YEAR

            Goals? Plan? To be honest, I do have lots of expectation of myself. I want to be as active as I could for the ExEd program and my Leadership role in Campus. As an RA, ASAP member, Tech Stage member, The SPOT leader, CEC leader, and just a second year. Get the best out of my last year in UWC without sacrificing my self-care and academics. It’ll be super hard and will be lots of distractions along the way, but I still choose to believe in myself.
            The college will be a pain in the ass. I want to go to UBC because I want to live in Canada in the future. But I also want to go to college in the US. I don’t have an exact plan for universities or major that I want to take yet. I will try to figure it out over the summer if I have time which I’m sure I won’t. Or maybe taking a gap year and join a global citizen?

Komentar

Postingan Populer