TEDxUWC-USA




I've always been a fan of ted talk on youtube. The fact that UWC-USA will have its own TedTalk event is awesome and super cool. I applied to be the student speaker and got into the interview session. However, I didn't get into the final line lol, I guess it's because I was late and forget about the interview lol. Anyway, instead of me, Davin, my countrymate got into the final line! I was so happy and excited to hear his topic. I support him in any means and just letting you know, he is super smart and a genius. 

Before this event at 3pm, I have to go to Santa Fe to have my interview with Stanford University. I was wearing my best attire and prepare the best that I could to be able to do the interview well. Anika, Yien, and others were also in the interview. After I and Yien finished the interview, we walk around the Plaza while talking. It's always interesting to have a conversation with him from very stupid jokes till something really deeply serious af. Because I was hungry, we stop by Panda express to get some food. Then, we stop by Trader Joes as a group to get some organic and yummy food before coming back to campus. 

During the event, some talks were extremely good, some were mediocre, and some of them were just mehh. Davin, of course, was one of the extremely good talks. He confidently shared his points and thoughts without mumbling or having a hard time presenting it. I was super proud of him, I bet he didn't know that. The others were talking about a different topic as explained briefly in the pictures above. I really like the term SPECTRUM for this year. It captures bigger audiences meaning that it'll be more relatable to more people. I can't wait to see what will be next year!

Komentar

Postingan Populer