Can i just live in Japan? My Host Family is the best!! (SDC Part 2)


June 12 – July 26 (Day 14-28)


Hello again! If you follow me on Instagram, I saved all my Japan Trip in the highlights section in my profile. That way you’ll have the visual idea about this story. To continue the previous post, I will start with my Host family!  We will stay here for 5 days and then moving to Daisetsuzan National Park to learn more about nature. On our time staying here we will stay with your host parents and have activities together. I had so much fun with my hostfam especially my host sister!! She could spoke English VERY GOOD so I can comfortable share stories and interest with her. I don’t need to worry about communication with my hostfam because I had Yuna. My other host sister is Oto, she’s 8 years old and she likes me so(too) much! She always asked me to play and go to Konbi tgther or cycling. I love her because she’s so pretty and funny! I miss both of my host sister!!

Other than sisters, there’s my host mom! She is the sweetest <3 she prepared all the meals for me and had me on schedule. She even cried when we had our last goodbye in the station. I miss the times when she woke me up, buy me ice cream at seven eleven, asked what I want to do for the day, take me to amusement park, got curious about Islam and Moslem, etc. I could fee her genuine curiosity about me and I love it!! I think I miss her the most and as I said, this is the best part of the trip for me and it’s because of Mama!! Once I posted this, I will call her for sure!

As the trip comes to an end soon, We, move to out last official activity. Again, we travel a lot with all that heavy luggage to get to the next location. This is the last time and we will be staying in Daisetsuzan. This national park is famous and big known as the biggest national park in japan. We went on a hike and ride gandola to get to the God’s Heaven. This is not exaggeration, but that place is insanely beautiful. I can’t express it better with words, but once I post the picture in the other post, you’ll say the same. We become a Park Ranger there and learn how they maintain the park from trash and to keep it safe for older people to hike. We also make a aroma oil fresh from the forest and went on a hike to see a waterfall. I suggest you to search on Google about Daisetsuzan and you should definitely put this on you bucket list when you visit Japan!

The last 2 days before we got back to Japan, we spent it on a community center to engage with the community. We stayed there and cook with the kids for lunch. We played with the kids the whole day and the next day we had some presentation from Jeremy, an American guy live in Japan who is also a Park Ranger in Daisetsuzan National Park. His presentation is basically about a method and a system they had to protect any National park not only Daisetsuzan. It was interesting and we also made a chopstick from a branch. Yes, a branch from a dead tree. We carved it and it’s fun but it does took lot of time. Our last night here, we had a huge BBQ party with all the staff we worked with from Daisetsuzan National Park. Important to mention, the sunset there is very beautiful especially when you enjoy it with your loved one and your people. It was a nice time.

In the Morning we drove back to Tokyo by Bus and spent our last day in Japan. We had 2 days free before our departure from Narita Airport. This is the time where I spent most of my money. I bought tons and tons of stuff from Japan. I spent almost 100 bucks on Line Store in Harajuku for BT21 merchandise. It’s not kidding how shopping in Japan could kill your wallet in one snap. I was a bit rushed when I bought it but over all I love that I got to do shopping here. I can’t remember when the last time I went shopping hahhha. Also, I met my UWC friend in Asakusa. His name is Tei and he’s from Japan. He ride on a 2 hrs bus to come to Sakura Hotel and hangout with me. We had a very old original sushi and it was the best sushi I’ve ever had in Japan. We also had our faces in a Caricature Store near my hotel. We eat a lot and it was so much fun to spend time with him. That’s also wrapped up my journey in Japan.

The next day we basically spent the day travelling to Narita Airport and got back home to Indonesia. It has been an unforgettable memories and I couldn’t be more grateful with this opportunity. I am well aware that not everyone would have this opportunity and I felt the responsibilities to give it back to the world with this experience even more. I will edit the video asap and share this story to the world. I might have one additional post just for reflecting on this journey so, we’ll see how it goes. Thank you for reading this long story and I’d love to hear about your opinion! Byeee Algosss~~ 

Komentar

Postingan Populer