Wait, I am a second year??


My partner in crime for Student Council

It is fascinating how I always able to tell them all my thoughts

Middle school peeps with twisted history yet we can keep in touch till now.

Friends whom I share concerns with and have a great day trip to Batu when I was in Indonesia

Me, Amira, and Amey <33

Alfidha (Cabe), Putri (Putek), Biyan, Anton and Me <33

The day when my sister is not my parents' daughter anymore :)


Missing my brother but this is the celebration of the wedding!! 

Meeting some old friends during my sister's wedding.

Yup those pictures above are the representation of my summer break. This year I only spent less than a month in Indonesia because of the SDC program. I think it's around 20 days divided between SDC. So the first 10 days I spent in Jakarta having fun with my sisters and their boyfriends. I travel a lot and even meet my second year, Goldi whom I miss so much. But the picture above is all from the last 10 days I had in Indonesia before coming back to the States. I have been very fortunate to have such an eventful live. I spent time with my friends outside Surabaya as a day trip and meet with my closest friend to just hang out and catch up on each other life. Another beautiful moment I had was when my sister has her wedding. My mom and my other sister cried when my oldest sister says the vow. I don't know why I was not crying but now as I wrote this post tears falling down my cheeks. 

I love my family so much. They are the reason I am here being confident and proud of who I am. Being away from them really taught me how much I value them. The thought of me leaving again for my second year scares me as I do not know if I am doing the right thing or not for them. I am scared as always to the future I am about to have. I feel like I disappointed them in so many ways. This makes me questioned myself as to why I am here pursuing the best education I could ever get. Nevertheless, I will make sure and promise to my self that I will make them proud of me. I had to. I must. 

Tante Monica's husband!!

relaxing day walking around Albuquerque!

Before coming back to campus, I have an early flight which makes me stay at Tante Monica's house before the bus came to pick me up in ABQ Sunport. During these free days, I was thinking about how I will be a second-year once I get back to campus. EE, IAs, College, Trial Exams, IB Exams, Graduation, First year, Last year in UWC, Friends, and other thought passed by like a slideshow in my head. I am a person who always scared of the future because I think too much I would say. I can not believe that in May 2020 I will be leaving this place for good, continue my journey and open my self to the real world. Adulting. I am eighteen yet I already have so much thought in mind. I miss when I was being a kid and have nothing to think other than just eat, play, and have fun.

After coming back to campus I stayed a couple of days in Story Ranch as part of the CEC leader program. The picture below is the view of the ranch. A lot of happening during those three days including one of my deepest breakdowns because of relationship. Hard time but many learning opportunities.

The view is worth the sacrifice I made to come back earlier before others as a part of the CEC Program. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer