First Month has passed??



I can't believe August is in the past already. I came to campus early to prepare for orientation, welcome my roommate, step in as an RA in the dorm, matriculation ceremony, preparation for the New Moon Cafe performance, and just being present on the campus as a second year. It has been hard and easy at the same time. I have a lot of concerns about my leadership role this year. The thought of being the best version of me to be a supportive RA for my hallway and CEC leader for the community haunts me. But this month is only the fun part of the year, nothing really makes me worried in terms of IB or academics so that is great. I have to mentally prepare myself though. Next month will be rough...




But I think God has granted me the best gift I could ever ask. The best support system to help me passed my second year. God has set me with the best roommate possible. Her name is Aida and she is from Finland. From the first day, I know that we will have a close relationship and it all started because she saw my Tata sticker in the mirror. It turned out she also an ARMY and I could not be happier than that. I was making promised to myself for not playing any KPOP song for the sake of my next roommate, but she is crazy in love with kpop lol. Anyway, I am super thankful for her and I can't imagine my 2nd-year life without her already. Thank you, thank you, Aida, <2

Here's the recap video of this month:  

Komentar

Postingan Populer