being a real ARMY for the first time!









Starting this year with a good feeling. I have this deep secret interest which is dancing and singing. But my problem is always being so insecure about myself, scared of what people thought about me, not dare to be different. However, this opportunity changes me by a little step. I have always had a big body that I am aware will be a bit hard and heavy if I want to dance. The people in this group encouraged me to believe in my self and not criticize me when I made mistakes. They make me believe what matters in a stage is to show you are having fun no matter what other variables there are. I had so much fun during the past week learning the choreography and having fun with the girls. If there is ever the next opportunity, I would love to do it. Finally, for once, I become a real ARMY by covering their song in New Moon Cafe this year. Great start of the year Rara!

BTS has influenced my life for the past 5 years. I am very lucky to get introduced to them and I am grateful for their music, existence, and their reassuring words to their fans. I might write a special post for them but one thing for sure, They are the reason I am able to overcome my fear and hardship throughout the year. I purple you, BTS <3


Komentar

Postingan Populer