LAST WEEK BEFORE PROJECT WEEK

Get Away Family






I AM REALLY GRATEFUL TO HAVE THEM. they are so kind and loving with me. They always made me feel comfortable in their house and made me feel that I have a family in the states. This all started where Henri randomly approach me when I was in Walmart. He went straight out to me and asked if I'm from the campus. And the story goes all along the way till they become my get away family <3 It's a long story ahead but I'm not telling you all of that. I'll tell you what happen this week!

if y'all remember, a couple weeks ago I broke my laptop. And my get away family get it fixed for me. For that, I cooked Indonesian food for them and they loved it! Rendang, Mie Goreng, and Ayam Kalasan is a good representation of a good Indonesian meal. Oh, and of course sambal goreng is the best side dish! You can see the video there when they eat my food! Ugh, I miss them and I want to spend more time with them.  

Theater D-day!

y'all can see it here 

SDC Interview

the hardest choices require the strongest will. 

This interview is my first experience doing a group interview. So, a little background information there's 32 people applying for this program and 20 people got interviewed and I heard only 10 people will get in. there will be 4 groups interview and each group has 5 people. In my group, I got Matias from Bolivia, Tei, and Hiyona from Japan, and Aristotle from the US. They are all amazing people with their own strength and weakness. I'm just afraid that this group interview will make our friendship broke somehow because we're trying to be our best self and trying to bring other people down.

But, the outcomes were amazing. It's still two-people interview with one interviewer. So it's not like a discussion topic where you argue on each other, It's more like the interview ask one question for everyone and we answer it one by one. And to be honest it went pretty good. I explained it the way I want it to be and all my point already delivered to the interviewer. I'm pretty pleased with what I did in the interview but I just really want to go to Japan which scare me the most. My ambition and my desire to go made me afraid I'll be disappointed if I didn't get in. I don't want to set my expectation high but it's already high! so idk how to make it down and how to try to protect me from bad outcomes in the final decision.  I'll just pray that all my goals and plan for this trip could go well and even it won't i'll be okay and accept it with an open heart. This opportunity made me happy already.

Banf Film Festival



COUNTRYMATE BONDING TIME <3 exclusive bonding time I’d say lol. Cuz here’s the thing, there’s this one festival about outdoor filming and a short movie. And we need to pay for it around $18 for one day. At first, Goldi get invited by Valeska and Kyra, and only 5 people could come, so he asked me to come along with him. Idk if I should come or not cuz that day I have a tight schedule after school. I have an interview around 2- 3ish for SDC and then I have ExEd at 3 which we need to go to town (The SPOT) till around 5 and this trip leave at 5.15. Also, we need to pay for it like ‘nahhhh’. But 3 days before I got the email that said someone covered the fee so we can just go. After that, I decided to just go and spend time with Goldi before he graduates hahahaa     

Project Week SOON!!

I'm not excited. Like honestly, this wasn't my top choice at first. But the great thing is I'll meet my RT, Tara which I really missed her. I'm sure this trip would be fine, it's just I keep comparing it to the other trip which is my first choice where Sara and Sunao are in. But it's all good. I'll have fun and trying to keep an open mind to everything that will happen. We'll see and I'll update you in the next post!

Komentar

Postingan Populer