Fiestieee



She is my cutie fiestieee <3 Her name is Mishka and she's from German. She's actually my best friend roomie, Rachel. She's really sweet and cute!  If you guys wondering what fiestie is, it literally works the same way as Buddy. But for Buddy, the 2nd year choose the firsties, but now the firsties choose the 2nd year. She's also vegan btw!

We plan to do lots of things in the future before graduation. We plan to cook vegan food and I'm trying to be vegetarian too lol. Before I reveal myself to her, I give her lots of hints and challenges at the same time lol. I give her scavenger hunt kind of game to know more about me. So, I put my first hints in her room and tell her to go somewhere else on campus to get another hint and it's going on and on till like 6 times. It's so much fun! and we also plan to go hiking in the future since she really loves hiking!

The Spot event


THIS EVENT IS LIT <3 I really like this exed and I'm planning to be a leader for this exed if possible. I love the faculty who is Pat! I also like how this exed provide us to arrange an event for the community and we got a budget for it! It's such a perfect place for people like me who likes to organize a fun event like this one! Oh, and I also designed the poster for them!

In this event we're just having fun with the teenager at the town and kinda engage in a way like playing the game, talking, singing, dancing, and lots of other fun activities. One thing that I realize here is when I approach kids from town, they're shy at first but after a while, they can express themselves freely. I realized how much opportunity UWC has given us to explore more about this world. How our little simple action could mean a whole new world for some people.

Komentar

Postingan Populer