SOLO PERFORMANCE FOR THEATER!!

I wanted to share my preparation story for this performance. When I first drafting my plan for this performance, I received a lot of feedback from my mentor, Brentt. As you might know, I am a big fan of BTS and their love yourself campaign was very powerful. Therefore, I decided to dedicate this performance by adapting their love yourself message. I also got inspired by the Japanese proverb that says all human has three different faces in the world. The next variable is I want some theorists that I could produce within my limitations of wearing a hijab. Yeah, It sounds stupid that this thing that I wear in my head every day should not hold me for doing whatever I like. I know it is a problematic point of view, however, I am still struggling with that daily. To be honest, I am on my journey to discover more about it. So at this time, I would not think much about it and just accept the fact that I approved this thought in my mind. In short, I decided to use Laban as my theorist.

So, after choosing all the variables, BTS concept, Physical theater with the help of Labanotation, Japanese proverb, I created the storyline. Throughout the process, I encountered some meaningful challenges. From the moment of creating the movement from scratch by finding inspiration on youtube, then creating a different section of the performance, finding a way to connect three-component to transfer the storyline to the audience, and other challenges. I enjoyed all the difficult process which make me realized how I liked doing such a creative job. If you read my reflection post, you might see all the reasons I made. Lastly, here is some documentation for this performance!


Here is the set of performance. All of them represent a different story which I already write the whole reflection on my report which I may share later and I will not write the whole thing here again. here is the link to the reflection paper I wrote for the IB. 




This is the practice video during the rehearsal. I can't upload the actual performance for some reason, but this video is enough to show you my whole performance:

Komentar

Postingan Populer