third semester passed so fast...



Wow, it is over. The hardest time in UWC is over now. It surprises me how I could get through this time without dying. Soon it will be winter break. I will be staying in New York for 2 weeks and go back to Las Vegas a week early. I am super excited to see New York City, explore Manhattan, seeing Times Square, and do lots of other stuff there! I have some work, of course, during the break including submitting my college application and update my blogs. But either way, I am finally over with school and get a chance to go outside campus! that itself makes me super happy because I was just so done with campus and needed to have time outside it. Whenever I recall the hard times during this semester, I always tell myself "Good job, Rara! You've made it here! You got this!". I am so proud right now with all the stuff I have done!  

Before I even realize, I am halfway through my second year in this school. I am curious to see how things will untangle next semester. My last semester. My last last time in this school which I want to spend it well. I want to do everything I could not do. Talk to more people, have more self-journey around campus, hang out more with people rather than studying, just having my best time here. I do not want to regret not doing something after graduation. I will promise to myself to have the best time of my life here! I can do it! 

P.S: bonus picture of Gaem lol 

Komentar

Postingan Populer