AM I DREAMING??

Update (25/2/2020) when I got the album!)
I am really are lucky. What did I do to deserve this much joy in my life? I have rewarded myself with the BTS album, my first album ever for any artist. Back then I think buying an album is nonsense when you can listen to their music online. But, because this is BTS's very meaningful comeback and I have the monetary possibility to afford this, I decided to pre-order two of their albums. If we're talking about the number, my order is part of those 4million pre-order albums in the first week! Wanna know what's more insane?

I AM GOING TO THEIR CONCERT ON MAY AFTER GRADUATION AT DC WITH GAEM!!

Yes I know, I am going crazy as well! I will be watching them LIVE. OMG, I can't wait to go there and travel and have fun and eat tons of good food, take pictures, scream with Gaem, and more importantly became one with other ARMYs all around the world! OH MY GOD, I still can't believe I will be there, with them, in one venue.

Okay enough of this BTS related stuff lol, maybe I should have dedicated one post to just talk about BTS and why I am so supportive towards them and like them so so so much. Yes in one way it is because of their physical appearance, however, the real feelings deep inside are much more complex than just that. There's an emotional attachment with them which I couldn't express it in short.

These days I've been feeling free and more freedom in terms of academics. I am enjoying my time here as I wrapped up my academic assignments such as EE, IAs, and other major assignments. Lately, I put my focus on ESS and Economics as it is the most related concept that could be useful for my future studies. I am still not perfect and got all 9/10 on my exams, but I am trying hard and that itself is enough for me.

Komentar

Postingan Populer