Annual Conference 2020


I've said this multiple time but it is never enough to express how grateful I am to be here surrounded by positive people that have the same vision to make a change in the world. Annual Conference has always been one of the events on campus that I anticipated a lot, and as always, it never disappoints me.
This year, I helped facilitate one of the working groups that talks about waste. Surprisingly enough, I am capable to pull through and lead the discussion smoothly. For the people in my group with all their brilliant ideas, thank you for giving me the honor to be part of the team. As a result, we come up with practical strategies and ideas to be implemented on our lovely campus, UWC-USA.
Being a student speaker for the plenary also one of the highlights yesterday. It gives me confidence and hopes to share my country's current situations around sustainability. I even got a birthday song from the whole crowd, thank you.
Great energy, great time. Looking forward to Annual Conference 2021 and the changes we make for the future!

Komentar

Postingan Populer