bit of update

a month full of exams and assignments deadline for subjects!! I don't even bother to create a flowy story for this post as I need to go back to my working schedule, so here's the list of an update:

Theater: finished Research Presentation and start Collaborative Performance
Economic: 2 test in a month
ESS: 2 test in a month
Mathematics: Vector test
Spanish: practice papers 1 and 2 which will be counted as my grade as well as preparing for my Oral exam
Additional: Finished EE and RPPF early Feb, Math Ia finalized, last econ IA draft, last casebook, and others.

College Admission Results!!
UK: Univ of Birmingham, West of England Bristol, Sheffield University, Univ of Liverpool.
US: in search...
UBC: in search...

I've been thinking a lot about life after UWC, what I want to do, what type of work I want to focus on, and other future related stuff... I can't seem to get the answer anytime soon so I can't really give anything right now. I wanted to take it slowly with my mind while walking it through step by step so I don't overthink myself. I will come back with a more thoughtful post!

Komentar

Postingan Populer