happy memories that help me this month!

Indo Dinner!

I am extremely happy because I have a big Indonesian family this year! Milania, Devin, Davin, and Patrick joined me as a member of the Indonesian family. Soon enough, to start the month we decided to have an Indonesian Dinner. I cooked everything I could with the available ingredients in Walmart. I feel like a mom for them lol. I cooked them Nasi Goreng, Sayur Sop, Ayam Goreng, Rendang, Bakmi Cemek, Sop Buah, Sambel Terasi, Ikan Teri dan Bawang Goreng, and others. That was a really good dinner and Devin was super happy because he has not eaten Indonesian food in so long. It warms my heart to see them enjoying my food and I am happy to know that I have this family.



Going to Town to have a pizza by walking for 2 hours?!

I can not believe I approved this stupid idea made the fam. I mean it was labor day and we were planning to take a cab instead of walking. but somehow we just decided to walk there. It was 6 miles in total to go to JC, the pizza restaurant in town. As a result, I got hotspot in my feet after we got back on campus. It was pretty dumb but an interesting experience hahaha. I got closer to the fam; Gaem, Yien, and Tei (+Daniel) this year. They kinda light up my day every time I talked to them. With all the work that started piling up, they make it looks like it will be okay. In the end, we all will be fine and that assurance I got from them is what I need. So, I want to take this opportunity to say thank you for them. I hope our friendship could last till the end of the year. 


Siam cook food for me and PAND Dinner

Another great memory presented in these pictures below. Thank you for starting this month greatly! 



Komentar

Postingan Populer