Survival Week 2019?

Aida is gone. She went for Southwest Studies trip and the second year has to left behind to finish their work in what is called Survival Week. This year they try to change it into a more positive name; Success Week which I think is ridiculous. It's like defeating the purpose. Survival Week are meant to be a hell week where you must finish your works and then get the rewarding feeling because you survived it! Anyway, no matter what the faculty said, the students still call it Survival Week.

During this week, I spent most of my time studying and being in the caf od castle. My friend was all laptop, journal, books, and pencil case. It was a pretty hard week but I managed to survive. I also took a good care of myself. I get more sleep, eat healthy food, go walk on my own, and treat myself a great skincare product. Gaem, Yien, and Tei become my best study buddy. Although I did not get to finish all my work, at least I get most of it done. What I need to finish is all IB works including EE, IAs, and TOK essay as well as college application and SAT. Overall It was not that bad at all. There are also a supporting workshop available for the second year which I do take advantage of it.

What's missing is that Aida is not in the room. Sometimes when I got back the room after a long day, I missed the presence of this Finish girl. I know she's having fun so I'm glad for her and can not wait to hear her story once she got back. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer