the biggest project as a CEC Leader







The time has come. I and the other CEC leaders have prepared for this huge event for the whole summer last year. This is a moment where first-year got to relax and kinda see where their being is on campus. Has campus treating them good, how their adjustment process is, and just kinda check in with each other. It is a moment where the first year makes memories with each other and get to know their year better. I had a great time last year and I hope as a leader I could make my CEC babies feel the same way as I did. At the same time, I also spent more time with the first year and I got to make a lot of new first-year friends <3

This year the event got cut into 2 days 1 night whereas last year we got 3 days 2 night. It makes a huge difference as the leaders need to make adjustments to the schedule. I was afraid that the event will not go the way the CEC team wants it and that fear came true. The whole atmosphere during the time was not supportive at all. It just all the first year seems does not really care about this and just have fun with their own friend group. It was a challenge for us and somehow we need to fix it or at least make it a little bit better.

Claudia and I have these groups called Frogenesis and overall I think we all have pretty good dynamics. Everyone was being good listeners and support each other well. Even though there is this one moment where I lose control over my feelings and ended up overwhelmed the whole group. But other than that we have a great team. I was happy during that time and surprisingly being super friendly to the other first year.

Komentar

Postingan Populer