the peak of the hardest time in UWC


Extended Essays is done, now time for the IAs. The month of work presented by Survival Week. College lists and applications continue to keep going. TOK essay waiting there to get done. UBC application is sooner than US college which needs to get done soon. CSS Profile is a pain in the stomach because of the length of the form and how detailed the question they were asking. Global Citizen Year, the gap year program I was planning to go to also took my time so much. SAT become a total disaster last time and I am sure I can't prepare better for the next one because I was focusing on school works for the IB especially Solo performance which took my attention the whole 2 weeks of this month. It was tough. Super tough. I am tired. When I woke up, the first thing that came to my mind was finishing my to-do list in my journal. It was not healthy at all. I stop eating healthy food and going to the gym as I was so stuck in my routine to finish this ongoing work. It was not good for my mental health as well.

Sometimes I was wondering why I am even here. Is this all will be worth it? Even if it isn't, am I happy right now? What about your religious journey Rara, did it improve from last year? Why aren't you focus on what you need to do? What has been keeping you away? What happens to you? Why have you changed so much? Are you okay?

Here's the recap video of this month: 

Komentar

Postingan Populer