The IB May exam got cancelled?

As this is my last uwc-series post, I  present my picture from las cultural show, Memory. 

IB has officially declared that they will cancel IB May exam and the currents students will be given a diploma without taking the exam. Surprising? Nah I kinda see it coming. It just took faster than I expected. I bet they'll determine our IB final score depends on the existing coursework that we've been doing. I don't know if that's a good thing or not but I'll update you if I get more info on this. 

I just wanted to kinda express my concerns right now regarding my college plan and life after UWC. I'm still waiting for a couple of admission and scholarship decisions. I have no idea where to go and where I will be ended up. To be honest, from the bottom of my heart, I wanted to go to the UK. It seems like a brand new world to me and I want to experience it! Going to the states, even though I haven't visited all the states, it'd be more fun to go to the UK. I've never been there and just the thought of going there makes me happy. I've always had a soft spot for the UK just like how I have a soft spot for South Korea. The University of Sheffield is my last hope to study in the UK. Other than that, I'm waiting for my UBC Scholarship decision and other colleges. The last hope which I'd also be happy to go is St. Olaf College. I think It'd be fun to go there and meet many interesting and fun people that I know already. For now, nothing is fixed and I'm curious how It'd be next year. We'll see and I pray for the best.

An update will be made soon, wait for it Algos~ 

Komentar

Postingan Populer